We welcome new members – join Veggie Village today
- Fill in our online form or download and print a membership form.
- Come to a working bee to get an intro (they are marked in our calendar)
- Transfer the membership fee and veggie patch rent (if you are taking a patch)
- Use all communal tools and equipment – you get the combination for the shed locks
- Watering equipment and water for your plot
- Compost, mulch and everything else you need for growing food and flowers
- We grow veggies, herbs and fruit for us all to pick and enjoy. We also use the crops for events, workshops or on special occasions.
- Fun, eat great food, and meet new people!
- Regular social gatherings. Pizza nights.
- Priority on Veggie Patch allocation.
- Priority to talk with our Garden Guru at our Fun Bees. (When available)
- Access to our rapidly growing community knowledge, wisdom and gardening expertise.
- A sense of belonging by helping build a community that wants to make a difference.
Annual membership fees
We have an annual basic membership fee to access all facilities and also charge an annual rent if you want your personal veggie patch.
- Concession, Pensioners, Students: $10
- Individuals $20
- Families $30
- + Veggie Patch Annual Rent (if you are taking one):
- Standard: $50
- Large: $100
Your contribution to the Village
As a member we ask that you attend at least 3 fun bees throughout the year and take part in looking after your ‘Zone’. Zones are communal parts of the garden where groups of Village People take care of. This helps spread the load and you get to connect and learn from others.